Suggestion: painting with dynamics

Hi Gimpers.

Has it been ever been proposed to include dynamics in the paintbrush,
something akin to Paul Haeberli's Dynadraw:

http://www.sgi.com/grafica/dyna/index.html

This is a very simple but *VERY* cool thing, and it would make a great
feature for my favorite image manipulation program :-) especially for
people without tablets.  If you've never tried this, compile it and try
it out, it's really quite cool.

Just a suggestion. (I searched the archive and didn't find anything
about it, sorry if this has been posted before.  Send replies directly
to me, I'm not on the list.)

Cheers,

--
M.