New ugly airbrush tool :-)

Hello Gimpers

Okay I have committed the ugly airbrush now. The code is _far_ from
finished and you should consider it as a early beta version. Not because
it bugs out Gimp but because it's not finished.

First of all it's a lot of over bloated code in there due to the fact that
I experimented a lot with different solutions (well I have tested and
implemented 5 different ways to do this airbrush). The tool is also using
way to much of float numbers, and functions such as atan2, sin, cos etc.,
which makes it slow. (To be frank the code stinks in it's present state)

There is no options implemented yet (even if there is a option dialog but
that just a reminder from the ink tool which I started to work form).

The tool is no fun to use with out a tablet (well it's no fun to use at
all since it not finished) at the moment only one sensitivity is
implemented and that is tilt. No other such as virtual altitude, airflow,
inkflow, speed, airpressure and type of "color" is implemented. I have
code prototypes from most of it but I don't want to commit it since it is
still buggy and my main focus is to make the tool useful before I start
making it fun to use :-).

My agenda is:
        * Move out bloated code
        * Add blur to the brush mask
        * Add more lines depending on tilt and stoke direction
        * Remove as much of float as possible
        * Make LUT instead of sin, cos etc..
        * Use approximations instead of slow funcs like atan2
        * Add sensitivities
        * Add a working option dialog

I welcome suggestion on code enhancements, and fast algos for, blur,
rand, etc. But please if you change the code drop me a note why, and if
you optimize please tell me how it works.

Cheers Olof

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)