File dialog problems

Hi,

the problem is around for some time and might be caused by some Gtk
problem, but given that the popup menu mentioned below is created
and addedd to dialog by Gimp, I guess it belongs here.

I use the current CVS version of glib+gtk+gimp.

Sometimes if I open a file (load/save) dialog near the bottom edge
of the screen and popup the file type list, the part of the popup
menu is off the screen. Unfortunately, when I close the menu, reposition
the dialog and open the menu again, it's in the same place, so some
file types are unreachable by mouse :(. Pretty annoying.

I guess that the popup should be moved whole on the screen. What to do
if the screen is too small, is another question :-)

The popup menu has another problem:

For my raw plugin I use submenu in the file type menu. Unfortunately, it
seems that it sometimes causes the submenu to be disabled. Would anybody
be so kind and looked into it?

					Jarda Benkovsky