Bug(s) and questions

[Repost due list problems]
I am using 1.1.8 and I have some things to speak about:

The bug is that corkboard.pat text says coins. I have send the corrected
file to Marc Lehmann so he can put it in CVS.

Blurbs in PDB of scripts from script-fu say path, not description. I guess
it is a bug, cos plugins use blurb for a small description.

Install script says that default brush is circle 19 (or defaults to circle
1), but the bird is used at least mine. Bug? Local problems?

Tried to use global palettes as gradients or brushes work (all users use
global dir for original files, private files in private dir) but it is a
pain. What is the problem? I find it an UI nastiness. They should work like
the rest, so an admin can add palettes fast, but user can have edited
versions for personal use.

GSR