Re: 2.2 splash screen competition

Hi,

David Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Splash screens should use jimmac's splash screen template
> http://primates.ximian.com/~jimmac/blog/GIMP/GimpSplashTemplate/
> and be mailed to the GIMP user list.

As far as I know the mailing-list doesn't accept attachments and IMO
this should not be changed. Even if sending the splashes to the list
was a possibility, it would still be a bad idea. Can we please come up
with a different solution for this?

> Please spread the announcement around! I would like to see this on
> gimp-rf.org, gimp.hispalinux.es, gug.sunsite.dk, art.gnome.org and
> any other related sites.

Please hold your horses until we figured out how the submission
process is supposed to work.

Sven

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]