2.2 splash screen competition

Hi all,

The 2.2 release is approaching fast, and we would really like to
see a cool splash screen for it.

So we're having a splash screen contest. It will be open for a
week, until next Sunday the 5th of December, at which point a
winner will be chosen and committed to CVS.

Splash screens should use jimmac's splash screen template
http://primates.ximian.com/~jimmac/blog/GIMP/GimpSplashTemplate/
and be mailed to the GIMP user list.

Please spread the announcement around! I would like to see this
on gimp-rf.org, gimp.hispalinux.es, gug.sunsite.dk, art.gnome.org
and any other related sites.

I will make a gallery of submissions when the competition is
over, and the winner will definitely receive something GIMPish,
perhaps a t-shirt when we print some, or some other GIMPish treat
which doesn't cost too much.

Good luck, and get those splashes in!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,
        Lyon, France

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]