Re: Suggestion regarding slight change to Move tool documentation

On 18 May 2022 at 14:56, Robert via gimp-docs-list wrote:

> Would this be ok? What do others think? Could I put this change in?

Yes, it certainly looks like this text could use some improvements. I opened
an issue with the text in your email here (which is the best place to suggest
text improvements/errors):

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/-/issues/333

If you would like to work on this yourself, that would be very welcome (we are
short on volunteers for the documentation).

The file that needs to be changed can be found in our repository:

/src/toolbox/transform/move.xml

If you do this, please first read the information about contributing here:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help

When finished with your changes, you would need to open a so called MR.
Someone will eventually review your suggested changes and either add it to
our repository, or request that you change certain things.

If anything is unclear, or if it is too complicated, then no problem, you can
always ask here or on IRC.

--

Regards,

Jacob Boerema