Suggestion regarding slight change to Move tool documentation

Hi, I have been learning gimp and came across the following text when
trying to understand how key modifiers
(https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-tools-selection.html) and the move
tool (https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-tool-move.html) works.

>From the Move tool documentation
(https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-tool-move.html)"

"Holding down the space bar changes the active tool to Move
temporarily. The Move tool remains active as long as the space bar is
held down. The original tool is reactivated after releasing the space
bar. This behavior exists only if the Switch to Move tool option is
enabled in Edit → Preferences → Image Windows → Space Bar."

When I first read this I became frustrated that the space bar wasn't
switching to move. It was only when I went back and read the final
sentence that it became clear that this only works if set in
preferences. In addition, I think that this is not a default for a
fresh gimp install?

My suggestion is to reword this note and mention up front in the first
sentence that this behaviour only occurs if set in preferences:

Here is my suggested change:

"Holding down the space bar may change the active tool to Move
temporarily depending on settings. If this preference is set, the Move
tool remains active as long as the space bar is held down. The
original tool is reactivated after releasing the space bar. This
behavior exists only if the Switch to Move tool option is enabled in
Edit → Preferences → Image Windows → Space Bar."

Would this be ok? What do others think? Could I put this change in?

Thanks, Robert