Re: Processing of personal data and terms of use of Gimp

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 3:14 PM Marco GALMOZZI <marco.galmozzi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Alex,

Thank you for the reply. I believe it, unfortunately my company has very rigid procedures for the installation of external software.

If you still don’t have these document I’m afraid that there is nothing to do.

How can we _still_ not have them when you did not provide an example of what they would look like? :)

We have experience making regulatory kind of documents per request. We can do these ones too. if we know what they are and have examples.

Help us help you? :)

Alex