Re: Processing of personal data and terms of use of Gimp

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:15 AM Marco GALMOZZI via gimp-docs-list wrote:

Dear Sir,

I work in a consulting company and we use gimp to draw the consequences of industrial explosions and fires.

For internal policy, we need the “processing of personal data” and the “terms of use” of all the software used.

I cannot find these documents on your site. Could you please send it to me or tell me where I can find them?

We don't have any such thing currently. You are the first person to ask for those in over 20 years :)

Have you got any examples of what these documents look like?

Alex