Notes while translating the manual

Hi there -

As you know, I am coordinating the translation for PT_BR
(we have most files already, but the gnome.org pt_BR team
wants they to have a final  review before comiting to git)

For the files I am translating personally (as for the ones I will
review), I am taking notes of outdated areas, and other
inconsistencies. I hope we can deal with them properly later.

An inconsistency a "little bigger" , thought, came by today -
there is a file on Quickmasks on the "dialogs"
section of the manual...it explains a lot about quickmasks and their usage
(duplicating information there is elsewhere) - but there is no dialog
involved at all. (but for the channel attributes
dialog that can be used to change the color and opacity).

Does it belong there?
( src/dialogs/qmask.xml )

  js
 -><-