Translation helper

Hi there -

for whoever translates the manual using a PO editing tool,
the XML tags that often appear inside the translation strings
are not nice to deal with - as the tags have to be copied verbatim,
still, their content has to be translated.

Since the tool I am using for this allows for plug-ins,
I created one I can bind to a short cut key
and simplifies this work a lot.

I am using "lokalize" as the tool - if anyone is using poedit for the
GIMP manual,
I'd suggest giving lokalize a try just due to this script - it is really
helping a lot.

Unfortunately, the cross-platform tool "POedit" does not allow for plug-ins.

My script is here: https://github.com/jsbueno/lokalize_xmltools

 js
-><-