web page organization proposal

I think that the gimp doc web page is a bit misleading.

I think that the pages should be arranged in this way:

docs.gimp.org/xx/v.v.v/index.html
              ^^ ^^^^^
        language version
            code code

and the always developing code trunk should be published in this way:

docs.gimp.org/xx/index.html

In this way we could easily compare the different versions and make the
online user always use the most updated version.

So the "Work in progress" HTML link anchors should point in the latter
form and not (as it is now) to a specific version (2.8).

This is a kind of "RFC" :-) please say what you think about it.

--

Marco Ciampa