nightly updates on docs.gimp.org

Hi,

just like to inform you, that docs.gimp.org is now being updated
nightly. Mooball IT in Brisbane is providing a buildout server (running
Hudson), and I'm running a continous build for about a month to see if
everything is stable. I've added a script today to sync docs.gimp.org
with the latest HTML built.

So - if you find anything not beeing updated, let me please know. If
there are any security concerns with an rsync + ssh connection to
wilber, let me also please know.

This nightly update is only temporary, until we can move it to the
developers setup buildbot.

Any suggestions welcome!
--
Roman Joost