Re: tar ?

pjbw skreiv:
[...]
>> Thank you Owen. That got me started.
>> It is working perfectly with my default Firefox browser but I would like it to
>> work in Internet Explorer on my secondary monitor.
>> The Help system says 'If you selected "Web browser", you must decide here
>> which browser to use, and how to invoke it, by entering the command that will
>> be used to run the browser.'
>> Can this be done for Windows XP Pro? If so, how?

In my version of GIMP 2.6.9 on XP the drop menu "Help browser to use:"
contains two items: "The GIMP help browser" and "Web browseer". As the
help browser is not installed in the Windows version, I have to select
the web browser. This means the default browser set on the computer.
There are no possibilities to select between browsers. Perhaps some one
know how to do it by running GIMP from the (DOS) command line? These
commands (usually) are near the same as used for Linux.

Kolbjoern