Re: section history

> What do mean with "signed"? The header?

At the end of every po file :
#. Put one translator per line, in the form of NAME <EMAIL>, YEAR1, YEAR2
#: src/concepts/basic-setup.xml:0(None)
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr ""
"Daniel Egger\n"
"Roman Joost\n"
"Axel Wernicke\n"
"Ulf-D. Ehlert"

> Adding <revhistory>s again and using them according to the examples in
> "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" may be better than using our selfmade
> "section history" comments (we should suppress the output to HTML,
> IMHO). But isn't one <revhistory> for every XML file an overkill?

I agree with you. As they are now, "section history" are outdated.
But I still think that they are interesting. We must only use them for
creation and new features, not for typo corrections, changes in xml
structure...(translation is no longer topical).
<revhistory> is not convenient:
- it will give a long and tedious list in the xml file
- it will appear in html and that is not useful

Unless there is another way to make xml files NOT anonymous, I think
that our short and overall "section history" comments are the simplest way.

Julien