Re: section history

>>> So git log are for what? Please avoid redundant data.
>>
>> Rather complicated. When working on xml files, better to have this
>> information at once.
>
> Which information do you really need? Most info (including creation
> date or new features) you can get by "git log" - if we provide good
> commit messages - or "git blame".
> And, of course, you can still add comments to the XML source.

In git log, file history is scattered and difficult to find.
Every po file is signed. Why not xml?
History tag exists in the xml language. Why not use it?

Sure, history is not necessary to work on a xml file. Young people
generally are not interested in history : I am not young, and I find
pleasant to have all the history of the file summarized at the beginning
without needing to browse all the log over.

Julien