Re: gimp-help-custom.css

Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Monday, 29. March 2010)
> I would like to add
> .caption {
>     font-size : smaller;
>     font-style : italic;
> }
> to the style sheets to differ the image text from the body text.

Doesn't make italic font-style the caption text "too" different or too
marked?

> Perhaps the not used gimp-help-custom.css file is a good way of
>  doing it, but as this wish may be unique to Norwegian only, how to
>  add a conditional to select languages?

As far as I understand it, gimp-help-custom.css exists to provide a
simple way for everybody to customize the manual; for example, if you
(and only you) want to make the background blue or use some exotic
font, you can add this stylesheet to your html files.

For an improvement like above, you should add your changes to the main
stylesheet(s) (don't forget gimp22.css) if you think it's useful for
everybody.

Alternative: copy gimp-help-plain.css (and gimp22.css) to the (new)
subdirectory stylesheets/nn and edit the copied stylesheets. This way
only the Norwegian HTML manual would be affected.

Bye,
Ulf