gimp-help-custom.css

I would like to add
.caption {
    font-size : smaller;
    font-style : italic;
}
to the style sheets to differ the image text from the body text.
Perhaps the not used gimp-help-custom.css file is a good way of doing
it, but as this wish may be unique to Norwegian only, how to add a
conditional to select languages? (if LANG="nn" then ... else not)
As far as I know it is not possible in the style sheet, but is there a
clever/simple way of doing this. (Unless we add it to the common style
sheets).
It is not very important to me to add this style, only a suggestion/wish.
Kolbjoern