Split complex po files into separate po?

Hi,

Translators working with Vertimus need to transform their po files to
html, not using git and the gimp-help-2 module.
It is possible to do that,  (also under Windows), with simple po files
(po files from only one xml file):

1 - Transforming po to xml with
xml2po -e -p translatedFile.po -o name.xml englishFile.xml

2 - Transforming xml to html, using stylesheets found in gimp-help-2:
xsltproc plainhtml.xsl name.xml

But this is not possible with our po files, built from several xml files.
Would it be possible to have a program that splits our po files into
several separate po files? ( common strings between several xml files
may be a problem...)

Julien