Re: Also i want to work for gimp docs

안녕하십니까? 황병희씨 반갑습니다!
I welcome you.
My name is 島本良太, I'm a translator for Japanese.

I read your web page and knew you use FreeBSD.
I was a FreeBSD user too.  As you know, the port
of the GIMP Help stick on the version 2.4.2 yet.
If you have more spare time, please do send-pr
to update it to the version 2.6.0.  The current official
packages only need to be extracted under the
directory /usr/local/share/gimp/, but do not
require any other document-building system around
XML like for the older version (2.4.x).

Occasionally I don't use FreeBSD but Cygwin now
because my own PC is broken on its disk crash.
Someday I will come back to my favorite OS, and
check your work on fortune-mod-the-godfather.

Something I know about Makefile on this system:
This system use GNU make, so I recommend you to
type the commands (with a target) as follows:
MAKE=gmake gmake target
The 'find' command on the top Makfile is
expected to be run on BASH shell internally, like
  $(find_l) images/{common,C}
, but it does not work on genuine SH shell.  If you
get trouble on it, edit these command lines as
  $(find_l) images/common images/C

Cheers,