Re: Also i want to work for gimp docs

"jm.hard" <jm.hard@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>> With careful i read and read your guidance. And i realized that i need
>> some homework for git usage.
>>
> No need of git if you are only translating.
> Go to http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help-2/
> There, you will find Japanese files to edit.

> I started summarizing my experience there:
> http://gimp-help-how-to-contribute.rendez-vous-wiki.com/gimp-help-how-to-contribute

Good! 10 hours later, i'll check out it, thanks!

Sincerely,

--
소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전..

"I'll give you some more straight talk. After the Don died, Mike was set up
to be killed. Do you know who set him up? Tessio. So Tessio had to be killed.
Carlo had to be killed. Because treachery can't be forgiven. Michael could
have forgiven it, but people never forgive themselves and so they would always
be dangerous. Michael really liked Tessio. He loves his sister. But he would
be shrinking his duty to you and his children, to his whole family, to me and
my family, if he let Tessio and Carlo go free. They would have been a danger
to us all, all our lives."
		-- Tom Hagen, "Chapter 32", page 442