Korean translation patch

Hello, all.

For last few months, I was really wondering why you, guys ignored my mails.
However you didn't. Mailman was dropping my mails because I had subscribe other
mail address. I'm so stupid. -_-

BTW, I send a korean translation patch.
There are a lot of fuzzy strings through very tough season as moving
git, gettext, and 2.6.
I fixed a little and checked all errors. There's no error.

Until a years ago, Axel used to commit my patch, but I could see him
for a while on the
list. Is anyone who commit my patch?

File(included a patch file and po files.) :
http://www.box.net/shared/y05qtqc9ou

It's little bit later, but happy new year!

--
Regards,
JiHui Choi