Re: Acknowledgments

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 06:59:12PM +1000, Roman Joost wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just want to pass on a big thank you for the manual. I'm currently in
> New Zealand attending the Kiwi Pycon, a python conference. I got
> fantastic feedback for the manual, which I want to pass on to all who
> contributed.
>
> Cheers!

Much of the merit is for you (IMHO)....

About acknowledgements ... I would like to post a desiderata. The national
versions of the manual are currently missing an aknowledgement paragraph about the
current language team. I mean that when someone find something wrong or
missing in the language version of the manual he/her have to browse through
many authors/proof readers in search of the proper people to contact, with many
trial & errors with authors that are not currently active on the manual or looking
for a missing tranlators mailing list.
I think this is confusing.

I suggest to create a new tag like this:

* Content Writers
* Proof Reading
* Graphics, Stylesheets
* Build System, Technical Contributions
>added
* Current language team & support (or any appropriate section title)
Team leader (if any), translator email, translator email, language team mailing list (if any).

What do you think about it?

--

Marco Ciampa