Re: release, pretty please

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 22:08 +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:

> > Before the migration to po, changes in English strings didn't
> > change the other languages...
>
> Yes, but we all knew the consequences of switching to a gettext-based
> system.

Right. The consequence now is that a freeze is unavoidable if you want
to get a release out. So please consider to make a release of the
English version and to create a branch of this state where translators
can work on translating the fixed English text. Then you can do releases
for the completed languages from this branch. It shouldn't be
problematic to get the translations merged to the master branch later
where meanwhile the English content is developed further.

Sven