Re: Makefile features

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 09:05:21PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> Marco Ciampa (Samstag, 15. August 2009, 23:40):
> > I've noted, (this is just a report, I've noted it before you
> > committed these changes and I think that it does not change and
> > matter with your changes at all) that if you do a:
> >
> >  make clean
> >
> > and then a
> >
> >  make pdf[-LANG]
> >
> > it does not work. You have to do a make html[-LANG] just after the
> > make clean to make make pdf work. Is it correct?
>
> Of course not.
>
> It looks like this problem was fixed with my recent changes, which
> included a fix for wrong PDF prerequisites.
>
> So just try it again, and everything should be fine -- unless you
> forget to praise Wilber while typing the command, of course! ;-)
now it works correctly! Agh 874 pages! Last time I created a PDF of the
italian version was of a bit more of 600 pages! :-)

Just a note: the italian PDF have all references auto created (titles,
indexes and so on) untranslated (in english). Am I missing some latex
package or it is so for some latex i18n setup missing?

PS: Ulf, if I have the possibility to meet you somewhere, I owe you a pizza
& a really big beer!  :-)

--

Marco Ciampa