Re: English-Localised lookup table for function names?

Hi,

In previous versions of gimp-help, there was such a table which was
called "dictionary", giving the corresponding english name for each
french command and option. It could have been possible to adapt it to
other languages.

It disapeared when migrating from xml to po.

Now, with English as the reference language, I don't see how to rebuild
it :-(. Is it possible to have a po file independant from English? May
be images of the table?

Julien