Re: Foreign sorting glossary

Hi,

I built html-no: "Kantutjamning" is between "Kanalmaskene" and "Laga",
"Mjuke Kantar".

But there are a lot of problems in this file, due to the xml to po
migration. Probably your problem will be resolved when these problems
are fixed.

Yes, you can can build html for fr for example to see whether "greffon"
is at the right place on your system.

Julien