Re: Foreign sorting glossary

julien skreiv:
> Hi Kolbjoern,
>
> I don't see the problem.
>
> In french, I have, for instance, in glossary.po, "Plugins" translated to
> "Greffons". In the glossary html file I get 'Greffons' at the right
> place, between GNU and Guides...
>
> Julien

Well, not for me.
Norwegian: "Antialiasing"  becomes "Kantutjamning".
In the glossary html file I get (for "no"):  "Alfakanal" (alpha
channel); "Kantutjamning"; Beziérkurve (Beziér curves) ...
Perhaps something to do with the problem I have with not getting the
"Norwegian" images?
Have not tried making html for other languages than Norwegian. Perhaps I
should?
Kolbjoern