Re: Updated website with old release data

julien skreiv:
> Hi Marco,
>
>> Here there is the work in progress _with_ the images.
>> If you want I can do it for all languages, not just for italian and english.
>>
>> http://gimp.linux.it/www/manual/html/it/
>> http://gimp.linux.it/www/manual/html/en/
>>

> For fr I agree. It would be great.
>
> Julien

For Norwegian (no) too, but ---
I have a problem if you are using html-no generating from the po files.
These are not updated since we where translating direct on the the xml
files (January or so?) so perhaps a lot of English in them.
I'm still working from time to time on the problem getting the links in
the html files to point to image/no instead of the common part.
Kolbjoern