Updated website with old release data

Hi folks,

just to let you know that I updated the website and the work-in-progress
HTML using our last release. Reason beeing are the missing images on the
work-in-progress HTML.

I haven't managed to export stable links to the website, which results
in missing images. Ulf already sent me a possible solution for that
problem.

I know it would be better to see the current work-in-progress, but
having a work-in-progress without any images doesn't make much sense.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de