Re: Where have all my pictures gone?

Thank you for answering :-)
As you may observe, I have lots to learn but I follow your suggestions
and advises as far as I can.
As the "src/introduction/whats-new.xml" has no "Norwegian" images I used
the commands on po/no/menu.po instead. Still no "Norwegian"  images in
the xml-no files and (of course) not in the the html files either.

The question boils down to:
How to automatic add the necessary foreign image addresses into the xml
files?
I.e. change the address '<imagedata fileref="images/menus/file.png"
format="PNG"/>' to
'<imagedata fileref="images/no/menus/file.png" format="PNG"/>'.
Room for further experimentations i think.

Kolbjoern

Ulf-D. Ehlert skreiv: