Re: making html pages for an easier updatable site

Marco Ciampa (Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 20:54):
> I've done this little silly script to automate the html creation
> process:
>
> (if it isn't too simple we could add it to the tools dir or insert it
> in the makefile)

The (autotools generated) Makefile contains some dist* targets, and
there is also the old (disabled) install target ("install-data-local")
in Makefile.am. I didn't check them, but it may be that they are meant
to build the html packages...

If that's true, you should consider making these install routines work
with the new build system rather than (or in addition to) adding this
script.

Bye,
Ulf