diff problem

Hi,

If I am right, we have, when a translator works on po file:

1- "svn update": src xml files that have been changed are updated.

2- The translator runs "make pot" to update pot files from changed xml.
A new pot creation date is given to these pot files.

3- Then he runs "make po-LANG" to update po of his language from changed
pot files. In po files the pot creation date is updated.

4- He works on a po file , creates html to control.

5- Now, he runs "svn diff". diff finds only one difference in po files
that have not been worked on: the pot creation date!
And the diff contains all the updated po he didn't work on with only
this pot creation date listed.:-(

After <sect...info>, do we must remove this pot creation date?

Julien