Re: Updating POT's

Hi Julien,

julien (Samstag, 27. Dezember 2008, 08:34):
> I saw that you can update the english part of every languages po at
> the same time. How do you do that?

I edited the orginal multi-lang files causing problems and applied the
migrate script to those files.

> It seems that no "fuzzy" comment is created.

xml2po produces no "fuzzy" comments when initializing po files.

> I can do this for one language with msgmerge, getting "fuzzy"
> comments.

Why did you use "msgmerge"? Everything should be done with "make".

> Probably I cant use your method to update to v2.6 and translators
> will have to use msmerge on every po file before translating.

If you have an old patch which has to be applied to the old multi-lang
files, you can mail it to me and I try to integrate it.

Otherwise you just have to commit the changed src files and the updated
French po files. The remaining po files should be updated by the
respective translators.

Bye,
Ulf