Re: Seek volunteers to translate the latest Manual ( 2.6?version ) to Portuguese

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:38:02PM -0200, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 November 2008, felipe gabriel caparelli wrote:
> Hi folks --
> [...]
> Some months ago the doc. maintainers decided to transition thsi structure to
> one in which tehre willbe a reference English text, and the translation to
> varios languages will be done by .po translation  - I am not shure this new
> structure is in place already, but it would be a good idea to start the
> translation just when it is set up at once.
Thanks! That's correct!

> Roman - -what is the current status in .po migration?
Ulf is currently working on the last parts (meaning, that he tests the
migration script on the glossary, dictionary etc) of the migration
script.

I'm currently testing how the output would be if we migrate the whole
content (to avoid screwing everything up).

Anyhow, I'm optimistic that we can merge our branch soon. Although
beeing optimistic on the work, I'd rather say that we probably need
another month when the migration actually starts. Just to be realistic.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de