Documenting GIMP 2.6

Hi folks,

Ulf and I are still working on the migration scripts and a modified
build setup. It will probably take a few more weeks to seriously think
about migrating and continue to work using the po/gettext setup.

As long as we're working on this, there is already room for start working
on documenting GIMP 2.6. The savest way on doing this would be to not
remove/add any tags, but just modifying strings.

Maybe Ulf is confident with the script (I probably would because of his
awesome work ;), that you could just continue to work as usual.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de