Release plan

Hi list,

The release of GIMP 2.6 is getting close as our work on the po support
Credits go to Ulf - he did a lot of work on the migration tools, and
the authors who were testing.

I'd like to do the next release of the manual for GIMP 2.4 (the last for
2.4). Alexandre did some checkins and reviewed russian in the recent
past.

After the release is done, we will migrate the po support to the TRUNK
and document the 2.6 features using po and gettext.

If it's possible, I would like to do the next help release as soon as
possible, meaning this week. If there is still someone who still need to
get his work checked in, should do it *now*.

If there is anything to comment and ask, let me know :) I really like to
take this mail as a chance to point to our xml2po-support branch and the
recent discussion on the mailing list. I think it is very appreciated if
authors will test it.

Thanks for the work and happy GIMPing!
--
Roman Joost