Re: GIMP manual writing in 2009

Hi Kolbjorn, and others,

I like Kolbjorn's comments. I think what is at issue is the DB he mentions, and the desire to protect the document and the harmony of the translations, while not inhibiting the writers and translators or forcing them to think as "programmers". I agree an editing team and/or a mechanism which distinguishes between working and release versions would be helpful. The capacity of the hosting provider(s) may also be at issue.  The current discussion seeks to solve previous problems, so we can return to writing and not mess it up. - Morley