Re: GIMP manual writing in 2009

Hi Julien,

the page you refer to does indeed not exist yet. It would have to shop up at http://lexaikon.dnsalias.org/~medius/mediawiki/index.php/24_GIMPManual/fr .
The reason it is not there yet ist, that I did the migration of the current manual from docbook to the wiki for english and german only. If we decide to use the wiki scenario all the available content will be migrated of course.

As I said, right now I did it only for gimp-docs/xml/de.xml and gimp-docs/xml/en.de of the current docbook based manual.
In addition to that the content currently available in the wiki is complete for en and de but organized in a few huge articles only. Piece by piece this could be split up according to the toc in http://lexaikon.dnsalias.org/~medius/mediawiki/index.php/24_GIMPManual

I hope for your understandig.

Greetings,

lexA

2008/6/11 julien <jm.hard@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
> As Julien  pointed out I haven't properly got how a translator can
> actually translate a topic
Phew! I'm not alone.
I still don't know how I can get
http://lexaikon.dnsalias.org/~medius/mediawiki/index.php/24_GIMPManual
in french.

atb,

Julien

life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.