Re: Structural changes - gettext?

Hi,

IMO, getting grouped para in .pot would be too much hard a work.
.pot are created with the xml2po command which extracts 'en' strings
into  .pot msgid strings.
To get grouped para we should have to modify hundreds of xml files, each
of them particular, in every language!

Reading fluency is not a problem since we can have the 'en' html file
 on the same screen.

A real problem is how to built all .pot files (a .pot file per xml file)
automatically.
Another more difficult problem is how to automatically transfer
translated strings from xml to msgstr strings in .pot files.
Roman is working on that...

Julien