'make' feature: HTML drafts

Hi,

I have added a new "make" feature, which hopefully will make documenting
and translating easier:

When you edit an XML source file and want to see the resulting HTML
page, you have to create the new file 'xml/LANG.xml' and
then 'html/LANG' - that's what "make ALL_LINGUAS=LANG" does. This
process takes several minutes on my (very old) PC.

So I have added a new "make" target to create a single (quick and dirty)
HTML page.
Instead of using 'xml/LANG.xml' to create *all* HTML pages, the
new "make" target just uses the specified XML source file and creates
only one HTML file. This will take a few seconds.

Usage:
to create an HTML file from e.g. src/foo/bar.xml, type

		make src/foo/bar.draft  [ALL_LINGUAS=...],

i.e. the path name where ".xml" has been replaced with ".draft".

The output filename will be derived from the first id found in the
source file, and the output will be saved to html/LANG/<first-id>.html.
This is not necessarily the same HTML file a regular "make" call will
create.

Of course, you'll have to pay the price for creating drafts:
A HTML draft is an independent file, it does not know anything about the
rest of the manual. So the links won't work any more, <xref>-links won't
have a title, there is no navigation footer or header (with links to
previous and next HTML pages).

But these files are useful for a quick check of your changes, to find
and correct spelling errors, parser errors, etc.

Ulf