Re: documentation of the clipping options: no answer

Sven is probably right - I should not have asked this on the docs list. I just thought one of the documenters would be able to anser it.
Btw. Recently I asked a CM related question on the user-list and got a RTFM as answer - kind of funny, if one considers that I was just asking because of the lack on information in the manual.

Anyways - I'll ask such things on the developers list the in the future.

Greetings, lexA

P.S: Thanks sven, I'll use your links to find the answer to my questions as soon as I'm back from my business trip on friday.

--
life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.