Re: Print resolution for screenshots in the manual

Kt, 2008 01 03 21:16 +0000, William Skaggs rašė:
> Urk.  Are you really saying that you uploaded 300 images into svn just> to test the local build?  If so, do you realize that those images are going> to exist in the svn database forever?  It's a large file system, but you just> can't do stuff like that.
No. I'm just saying that I've made the screenshots before finishing thetranslation mainly out of the curiosity to see see how the build lookslike. The screenshots looked fine for me, so I thought why not uploadthem right away just to save my time as I'm already having enough ofhassle updating a lot of my translations done one or two months ago tothe current svn. It's just that I completely overlooked the 144 dpiprint size requirement. Well, maybe I should have done this aftercompleting translation of the whole manual, but oh well... I really wantto believe that you appreciate some imperfect work done more than savinga miserly 8MB of extra storage space, not that I care too much, but itwould be just plainly pathetic, you see. ;)
Have a nice day,Žygis
_______________________________________________Gimp-docs mailing listGimp-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs