Re: Print resolution for screenshots in the manual

> Thanks for noticing this. Somehow I didn't pay attention to this as I'm
> currently a lot more busy with the text and the screenshots were more or
> less just for testing the local build. But I'll fix that shortly.
> Regards,?ygis

Urk.  Are you really saying that you uploaded 300 images into svn just
to test the local build?  If so, do you realize that those images are going
to exist in the svn database forever?  It's a large file system, but you just
can't do stuff like that.

(Apologies if I misunderstood what you were saying.)

  -- Bill