Re: Doc update for 2.4

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your patch. Send your patch next time either to me, or if
someone of the authors already responded, only to one of them. Sending a
patch to the mailing list could make the checkin of your patch confusing

So - if nobody replied to Daniel, I take care of the patch.

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 08:50:41PM +0100, Daniel Hornung wrote:
> Ok, here's my first patch :-)  I'd appreciate a quick glance over the English
> parts by a native speaker and I hope the new image (using/select-move.png) is
> OK.  I think that a circular selection emphasizes the floating layer more,
> and a new screenshot was necessary anyway because of the new pointer images.
> With the advent of new selection tools the list in the first paragraph
> of "Moving a Selection" becomes more and more incomplete.  Should all
> possible tools be listed there?
Actually yes. I think this section has to be adapted to the new
selection tools anyway.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost