Re: [Gimp-developer] Retinex doc

Hi Ben,

you could write the documentation in docbook xml and send a patch to
the docs list. If this is to technical or to much work, you could
also write the documentation and sent it as plain text or odf to me
(axel.wernicke [at] gmail dot com).

Greetings,

lexA

Am 07.10.2007 um 17:43 schrieb ben:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I wanna complete the documentation of the Retinex page:
>
> http://docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-retinex.html
>
> How can I do it, just submit a text in an email to the list?
>
> Cheerz
>
> Ben

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen