MAINTAINERS

Hi list,

I was checking GNOME's switch to Mango lately which introduced the
MAINTAINERS file for every project.

I think we got the intention of the file a bit wrong. Although I'm a bit
confused, why some people couldn't checkin anymore (probably because we
just haven't had a MAINTAINERs file and no maintainer) I would like to
revert the current entries in our MAINTAINERS file.

I'll remove Julien and Marco from the file (leaving myself in), because
the person in this file is in charge for every new SSH request.

Please post any objections to this as a reply. I'll do the removal in a
week if no one replies.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost