Big Thanks!

After the Libre Graphics Meeting in Montreal, I would like to thank all
of you who have contributed and still contributing to the manual.

When this project started in 2003, there was nearly nothing (except the
very good books) for the user to read in form of a manual. It took now
several years to create something which is usable by our readers. Of
course, there are still a lot of things todo. But from my point of view,
we would never be where we are without so many valuable contributions.

Thanks!
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de