Documenting GIMP 2.4

Hey folks,

during the Libre Graphics Meeting in Montreal we spoke about documenting
GIMP 2.4. The developers gave us the signal to start documenting the
upcoming new version after the next manual release.

That means, we release 0.13 in June and start documenting the new
features.

Nothing wrong with that, though, I do have some thoughts about existing
translations which are unmaintained for a while. I propose to keep them
still in our manual, but remove the language ids in the Makefile and
don't build the HTML anymore unless someone again maintains the
language.

Additonally, after the next release, I propose to upload the new files
to a new directory excluding the unmaintained languages.
This would affect the following languages: Chinese, Swedish, Czech,
Croation.

Did I forgot anything or thought that a language is unmaintained? Let me
know. Comments are aaaaalways welcome :)

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de